Back in the library...

So I am back in the library for another day of study, listening to Beethoven's 9th to try and make me smarter. Don't know if it's working, I guess we'll see during the exam tomorrow...

Tomorrow's exam is for the subject Steel Structures, mostly a design subject (maths design, not the fun designing you might be thinking of). So for the exam we have to deal with designing structures for tension, compression, bending, and also a combination of bending and compression. We also have to design connections.

If you are still reading I congratulate you, and I reward you with a hilarious video of a bedtime story from one of my favourite YouTubers kaysea81

OH! And a reminder to sponsor me for Movember if you haven't already

***click here to sponsor***

2 comments:

Mikeyblogs said...

I recommend drinking lots of coffee and having a chocolate pop tart for study energy! Nothing like putting yourself into a caffeine/sugar coma to stimulate your brain. (Seriously though, good luck on the exam!)

Anonymous said...

That's the thing with engineering, the subjects sound cool until you open the books. Structures is just math, dynamics is just math, dynamics and control, just math! Good luck with it.