Day 3 of The robmuch 7 Days of Xmas

Merry Christmas!

Day 3, the Christmas Day edition, of the robmuch 7 Days of Xmas is now up on YouTube, and you can watch that below. Also below is my video for the5guys this week, which happens to also be on Christmas Day!

Hope you all have an amazing day and get lots of presents and eat lots and drink lots and party the night away!

My Christmas Day is now drawing to a close. We've had the hot barbeque breakfast followed by the big seafood lunch followed by the afternoon nap and evening walk through the streets of Canberra. I'm now considering watching a movie or some True Blood before a light fruit salad dinner and dessert!

I wish you all a happy and safe holiday season and I hope you enjoy the videos below!

Day 3 // Merry Christmas!



[12/25] Merry Christmas!

No comments: